2014年11月26日星期三

The First Time I Bought FFXIV Gil from Mmogah

------ Some experience from a loyal FFXIV GIL customer of MmoGah.com

I have played FFXIV for quite a long time, and have bought ffxiv gil from mmogah.com for not once. If you ask me why I want to buy ffxiv gil, then every time the reason is different, now I will say something about the first time I bought ff14 gil from mmogah.
I played with 3 friends at first, when we got level 20, we collected our gil to build our own army, it made us so happy that we had more energy to upgrade and collect gil, then we had another dream of having a house in the Mist. It was really a tough job because we need a lot of gil this time. In the beginning, we planned to farm gil by ourselves, we tried some ideas from some websites, such as doing branch tasks, serving more players to our army, upgrading life occupation to make enough gil. Our ideas were terrific, but in reality they didn’t work a lot. In almost 2 months, we just collected a quarter, the players in our army were less and less, because we didn’t organize any copies, what’s more, we didn’t have our own house, slowly, we couldn’t even use our Grand Company Buffs, it’s really a tragedy!
Then we realized if we wanted to have our own house in a short time, we had to change our ways, such as buying gil from websites. We hadn’t bought any game currency before, so we went to some forums, and then we knew about mmogah, it seemed that the site had many good reviews, not a few of the players who had bought gil from mmogah said it was safe and fast. Finally, with the gil, we brought a small size house in the Mist, the time we got our own house, we felt so excited.



Today we are still playing FFXIV, since we had our own house, more and more players join in us and play together almost every night. To consider the time, we try our best to collect ffxiv gil, we even don’t really enjoy the game because we think too much about how we can collect gil soon. I’m so glad to choose mmogah.com for buying ff14 gil, in some ways, it makes my adventure happier, I would have more time to play with my friends without considering others.
If you have the same problem like me when you are a newbie, and you feel gil is an important question, you can think about another way to get it. If you want to buy ffxiv gil, I would recommend to choose mmogah.com.
Related News:
Source: Mmogah MMORPG News Center

没有评论:

发表评论