In the beginning of 2015, archeage updated to version 1.2 build 4.18. A series of events is going on in game through the end of February. Merv Lee Kwai, a producer of this game, revealed some info about archeage developing trends in this year 2015.
- More transparent communication with players
- A better siege mechanism
- Encourage players to farm dungeons
- Attach more importance to item balance in game
- Improve the daily quality of life for players
- Increase overall integrity and fairness
1. Players can get more game info from Trion official social platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Forum and Live Stream. GM will discuss game play issues with players and provide more details of the game update than before.
2. Trion is committed to creating a better siege mechanism which will bring in a greater sense of risk and a more balanced competition between the attacker guild and the defender guild.
3. Serpentis and The Sea of Drowned Love have received a frequent amount of traffic since their release as players compete for their spoils. I still remember that our archeage gold orders increased a lot when the Sea of Drowned Love dungeon launched, also at that time I wrote an article “The Sea of Drowned Love Weekend Dungeon Is a Success in ArcheAge”. In order to encourage continued exploration of these dungeons, more portals and more entrance quests are available, you can also get entrance tokens every day for each dungeon.
4. Everyone knows that market values of popular items rise and fall based on traditional supply and demand, in order to avoid imbalance of items, GM will begin to introduce alternative item drop methods to the game.
5. GM is shifting priorities to deliver game mechanics that some of the veteran players will recognize like the PvP Arena and Fishing Tournaments.
6. There are some fundamental changes like adding a global trade channel to remove spams from faction chat, the ability to ignore or refuse mail from blocked senders. Recently, we have seen a large scale of farmers’ accounts ban before and after the update, as a website that sells archeage gold, we have seen Trion efforts on improving game fairness.
Even though archeage gold trading is regarded as illicit by GM, I still believe that we needn’t to spend too much time collecting gold by ourselves, however, it’s important to know how to buy safe archeage gold when Trion removes illicit gold if you plan to buy some, hopefully you can avoid getting a ban.