1. Celestial Dragon: Breanni in Dalaran, one of the world’s greatest collectors of exotic pets, players can only get changes to own it by fellowing collectors whose obsession rivals her own. The pet obtains the abilities of Flamethrower, Ancient Blessing, Moonfire, Roar, Arcane Storm and starfall.
2. Lil’ Ragnaros: this tiny aspect is from the horrible Firelord. All the abilities it has related to fire which are Sulfuras Smash, Magma Trap, Flamethrower, Magma Wave, Conflagrate and Sons of the Flame.
3. Cinder Kitten: another pet related to fire feature. Cinder Kitten is purely a pyromaniac, so players who would like to pet them need to prepare fireproof mittens first. Additionally there are also lots of the legendary boss battle pets that players can find on the southern coast in World of Warcraft.
4. Crusher who looks like the No.2 Boss Oregorger of Blackrock Foundry.
As official continues to explore new pets in Draenor, it should come as no surprise that new battle pets and new battle pet rewards will be found. So Draenor has contained amount of diversity for pet battlers, and Patch 6.2 would be no difference. Let’s take a look at some of what’s in store for your collection.
Tanaan Stop Action
First and foremost, Tanaan Jungle is where the action can be found on all fronts. You will find battle pets of all types dotting the landscape, Bloodbeak, Cerulean Moth, Violet Firefly and Fen Crab are new and just waiting to be caught for the first time.
The jungle not only provides garden-variety battle pets. You can find that there are 15 fel-corrupted legendary pets scattered throughout Tanaan. Your Pet Battle Master in your garrison will have some new information for you to get started. You can only defeat any of these legendaries once per day, and when you do, you’ll receive a container of Fel-Touched Pet Supplies, which will include: WOW Gold, Pet Charms, Pet Bandages.
Patch 6.2 is going to introduce a new vendor to your level 3 Garrison Menagerie. Tiffy Trapspring and Giada Goldleash have been attracted to your impressive stash of Pet Charms, and want to take them off your hands in exchange for the following toys:
- Magic Pet Mirror
- Indestructible Bone
- Spirit Wand
- Hunt Continues
A number of new battle pets coming to World of Warcraft with patch 6.2 can be found all over the world. Two new fishing pets are turning up at the Darkmoon Faire. One is called Blorp (also a non-combat pet), and the other is the wondrous Ghostshell Crab.
Even more pets have found their way to the fields of battle on Draenor. Look carefully, and you may find:
- Crimsonwing Moth: A rare spawn in Talador with many spawn points, and only one ever appearing in the zone at a time.
- Sapphire Firefly: A rare spawn in Spires of Arak who also has many spawn points and appears only once at a time.
- Cinder Pup: Available from a new Garrison mission in patch 6.2.
- Corrupted Nest Guardian: Dropped by Shadow Lord Iskar in the new Hellfire Citadel raid.