The first important thing players need to know is that Healer is not born for solo PVP, he is created for group PVP, therefore if players who interest in solo kill or solo fight, he definitely is not your right option. However there are many advantages of Healer in group PVP:
- Healer can kill kraken and clear the dungeons. In another word, it is not possible to kill kraken and clear the dungeons without class of Healer.
- Healer is a popular class in const party and always a welcomed guest.
- If players who are considered as good Healers in their team, which means they must be with wise head, skillful hands and much experience. See the details of Templar of Hearler below.
Ranking of the Stats of Healer:
1. Healing Power: It is a main the most affected stat for a Healer in game, which only effects on characters’ primary weapons for 70% or higher percentage of characters overall healing coming from main weapons when healing is maximum geared.
2. Spirit: Spirit can be converted into Healing Power. Usually 1 Spirit equals 0.2 Healing Power.
3. Stamina: Stamina has the functions of increasing health pool and parry rate.
4. Intelligence: this Stat can increase max MP (Mana Points/Pool) and Magical Damage, while it no longer directly affects Healing unfortunately. It is the easiest stat to supplement through consumables and Mana Potions/Soup and GHA Scepter among all the main Healer stats.
Make the right choice among different types of Healers:
★ None or the least
How to do healing in PVE:
- First of all, players should know who the priority to heal in PVE. The answer always is Tank.
- What’s the best timing to heal? It’s a bit different from other MMO games on healing. In ArcheAge, Healer should always have Tank full or almost full HP. Here is a good tip shared by an ArcheAge player. Use fake cast. “Fake casting is starting to cast a heal that has a longer cast time even if the tank’s HP is full and cancelling it a little before the end if your Tank didn’t take any damages. So when not doing anything else you should be casting Antithesis (without conversion shield) on the tank and cancelling it last moment if your tank doesn’t need healing. This will allow you to have, in effect, a near instant antithesis without wasting conversion shield if your tank gets hurt.”