As a classic PC Online MMORPG, Tree of Savior is worth to play. Even though the English Version will be fully free-to-play after 3 months, players can purchase “Founder’s Server” on Steam Store for an early trial, which has already been on sale and will be available on March 22, and 3 types of the “Founder’s Server: Exclusive Access” will be released sequentially as the service period elapses, which you can see as follows:
The users from territories where the official has local partners will be restricted from purchasing from the Steam Store and login to the English server, including Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia and China.
Characteristics of the Game:
- It has distinct style of its own compared with other MMOs. The fairy storyline is a particular feature of this game.
- It also features on Massive Scale and High Degree of Freedom.
- Luxuriant PvP and PvE contents. You can enjoy the most fun from Team Battle and Guild War.
- Unique looking characters and details fields.
- Diverse costumes and actions.
- Up to 80 classes for you to choose and more than 200 boss monsters.
There are Archer Classes, Cleric Classes, Swordsman Classes, Wizard Classes. You can see the introduction below.
- Archer Classes (ranged DPS, physical attacking)
Archer classes deal incredible damage from a distance. They are sneaky and opportunist fighters. They favor bows and one-handed crossbows, and some of their classes can use pistols, muskets and cannons.
- Cleric Classes (physical and magic)
Cleric Classes are as support roles. They are tailored for group play by numerous buffs and debuffs. Clerics are the only classes that can heal themselves and friendly targets. They have wide assortment of support skills that make them become essential members in team battle.
- Swordsman Classes (physical)
Swordsman classes can use most weapons but favor swords and spears, both one-handed and two-handed. They have excellent mobility and are also blessed with a good amount of crowd control abilities.
- Wizard Classes (ranged DPS, magic)
Each class has its own advantages, so customize your character and choose your favorite class. Accumulate Tree of Savior Gold to boost your weapons and accessories, which can help you to level up more smoothly. If you do not want to grind levels, you can choose a trustworthy Tree of Savior Power Leveling website such as MmoGah.com. Not only can you reach cap level fast, but you can also keep your account being safe.
Why not have a try? Tree of Savior must bring you into a fantasy fairy world!