2017年1月1日星期日

World of Warcraft Newbie Healer

The main benefit of Newbie Healbot in World of Warcraft is that you get a new colored box for every player in your party or a raid with their health. Something like this. So yeah, a colored box for every player. Healbot allows you to set up different spells on different clicks - for example. If you left click the Healbot bar, you cast Healing Wave on that player. Middle click = Riptide. Right click - Chain Heal.

Of course, you can choose what spells to cast on what click. You can also use Shift and CTRL as modifiers, so for example. I had Earth Shield bound on Ctrl + right click. Go to a healing training dummy and set it up as you wish. My set up on all healers is that left click was always the basic, slow heal (Healing wave), middle click was the HoT (Riptide, Life bloom, Holy Shock...), right click was the special heal often used (Rejuvenation, Chain heal.). Shift + clicks were often special heals rarely used, and Ctrl + clicks were used for cool downs (Lay on hands, Pain Suppressions, Blessing of Sacrifice, Barkskin...). My advice is to set up you often used spells on just clicks, rarely used on Shift + click and really rare spells on Ctrl + click.

image

Oh yeah, the options. There's tons of them but don't be discouraged. There are a few general things you should set up right away, all the other stuff can wait:

Groups and stuff: you don't need grouping for 5 mans; I recommend having a separate "Tank" group and the rest normal raid groups like your RL set you up for raids. I have set the bars in a ways so that the tank is always on top. That way I know my priority and can never mistake him for a DPS.

Spells: we talked about that the healing spells. You can also set up non-healing spells (like totems, blessings etc.) and you can set up macros if you want, for example, if you shift + middle click you can use the macro for /burp at your focus target. Anything is possible.

Size of the bars: I like large bars where I can see everything. I put them on the right side of my character so my eyes can stay on the bars, but my peripheral vision can still see my character and what's going on in the fight so I can move accordingly. I found it to be the best place, at least for 5 mans. For raiding you'll have to make the bars smaller and find a decent chunk of space on your screen to put all 25 of them there (plus pets).

image

More information you can check:https://www.mmogah.com/news/title/world-of-warcraft-newbie-healer

1 条评论:

  1. UltimateWoWGuide has released the NUMBER 1 in-game guide for the money hungry World of Warcraft players that desperately want to reach the highest level and make piles of gold.

    Unlike PDF guides our unique guide works inside the game, to always tell the player what to do, step-by-step.

    回复删除