For players of ArcheAge NA/EU servers, you may know that you can buy gold from Trion Store (Marketplace) or from gold selling sites, then have you compared with them and known of their differences?
- Buying archeage gold from Trion Store
1. Under the circumstances of Trion serious ban wave for third party programs, gold selling sites, buying gold from Trion Store is undoubtedly the most secure method which won’t lead to your gold disappearing or your account getting banned.
2. Buying from Trion Store is more expensive than buying from gold selling site, especially when some gold selling sites covering the 10% tax for you.
3. When you sell items on the AH, you should put in selling price and time, if you do not sell out your items in given time, your deposit will not be turned back, you will lose your gold.
4. Certainly, even though there are several servers share the same AH in archeage, item circulation is not of a problem, but it does need a period of time for you to sell out your items.
- Buying archeage gold from gold selling sites
Do remember to check out the reviews of the gold selling site before you decide to buy there, choosing a safe trade method and a legit site are both necessary for your smooth order, all of these are ready at mmogah.com.
- PAX East 2015 in Boston Between Trion and ArcheAge Community---Are You Ready?
- Obsidian Weapons Are Coming to ArcheAge in the Secrets of Ayanad Update
- Secrets of Ayanad: Ayanad Library in ArcheAge
- How Will Trion Serious Ban Wave Affect ArcheAge In-game Economy
- Vivid Hand-painted Works of Girls for ArcheAge-Who Is Your Goddess?