What common methods that gold scammers usually use to trick buyers in World of Warcraft?
- Hanging around the places where gold sellers and buyers usually do gold trade.
- After found a target, the scammer would register a brand new account with the same profession and very similar ID as the seller who is doing trade or has just finished a trade. See the tricks on wow characters’ ID that scammers made in these two cases in below.
- After done above procedures, scammers would initiatively whisper to their target (the buyers who have just finished trading with gold sellers) and lure them by promise of gaining more gold, but for exchange requirement they should give the gold that they have just bought from the real seller to the scammer first.
- Buyers thought they were the sellers that they had just made deal with (because they were the same character, level and nearly the same ID as the real gold sellers) and did what the scammers told them undoubtedly, and then the gold that buyers has just bought was taken away at last.
- Leave trade places after finishing trading immediately.
- Do not trust other gold dealers easily in game especially who initiatively whisper to you after gold trading.
- Constant vigilance in necessary.
- 'Penny wise pound foolish'. Don’t be lured by some little favors easily.
NOTICE: All gold we sell is legal. If some tricksters who Whisper to you after trading, please ignore them to avoid gold loss. DON’T TRADE GOLD BACK TO ANYONE ELSE.
- Prevent Wow Gold Buyers Being Cheated by Tricksters in World of Warcraft
- Legit Wow Gold Seller and Proper Trading Ways Make Your Account out of Being Banned
- A Technical Guide to Teaching New Buyers How to Choose a Trustable Wow Gold Seller
- Why We Recommend WOW Gold Face to Face Trade Rather Than Mailbox
- WOW Gold Trade in-game Could Be Legit in the Following 2015
Source: Mmogah MMORPG News Center