Well things are about to get freaky. Valor Points in Warlords no longer have a hard cap. It seems you may eventually run out of ways to earn points, but there is no other limitations on earning. Also different in this fresh version of this old currency; Valor Points will not actually buy you gear items. Instead, they will be used to purchase upgrades for your current gear.
1. How to earn valor point?
Earning Valor Points will require wowers to participate in various PvE related activities. Currently, the following ways to earn points have been announced:
- Mythic Dungeons – Awarded at dungeon completion, once per dungeon per week – 300 Valor Points
- Weekly Event Quest – Obtained from Seer Kazal once a week, Pet Battle Event excluded – 500 Valor Points
- Heroic Dungeons – First Random Heroic of the day – 100 Valor Points
- Raid Finder Wing – Once per week per wing – 150 Valor Points (HC)/75 Valor Points (Highmaul and BF)
2. How to spend valor points
Once you earn some Valor Points, you probably won't just want to sit around looking at them. You are going to want to spend them. This time around, Valor Points will not be spent on items. Developers didn't want gear obtained with points to compete with other gear. Instead, you will be able to purchase item upgrades for your current gear, making Valor Points a compliment to other gear sources rather than a detriment.
As things currently stand upgrading an item will cost you 250 Valor Points for +5 item levels. Hellfire Citadel items, Dungeon loot, Baleful items, and crafted gear can be upgraded twice. This means that players will need to spend 500 Valor Points to upgrade an item the full +10 item levels. Item upgrades can be purchased from an ethereal NPC found in Orgrimmar, and Stormwind, or Stormshield and Warspear. Of course, you can use wow gold to upgrade. Mmogah is your best choice. Thanksgiving Day is coming, Mmogah has a 3% coupon code: Thanksgiving.