2015年11月1日星期日

The First Time I Bought FFXIV Power Leveling at Mmogah

--A letter from a FFXIV Power Leveling buyer
I play FFXIV for long almost 2 years. As an old player, I have a lot of friends in game. Buying FFXIV Gil and FFXIV Power Leveling is not strange to us. Although I know there still are quite a lot of players who couldn’t accept these service, FFXIV is not the only MMO game which has these service. If you are curious about FFXIV Power Leveling, I am glad to share my experience.

Almost 2 years ago, I started to play Final Fantasy XIV with 2 friends. It took us nearly 1 month to upgrade to Lv.50. My first job was a Summoner. I didn’t have enough time to play daytime except weekend, as I had to go to work. FFXIV was not the first MMO for me, I played WOW before. But compared with other MMOs, I liked FFXIV more. The Japanese style design and BGM were attractive to me. If I had enough time, I must play all jobs. At that time, I met Mmogah.
A friend in my FC recommended an article to me, it was about how to buy FFXIV Gil (FFXIV Gil kaufen) at Mmogah. Then he bought gil. The most important feeling about Mmogah was fast and professional. According to his description, the customer service reps were very kind and humorous, just like guys in game. And the delivery was fast, he didn’t wait for long. The good impression made me interested. Compared with FF14 Gil, I needed FFXIV Power Leveling more. Because I didn’t want to do Levequest and low level dungeons again and again. It was boring, but I really wanted to play T and Healer jobs. Then I contacted with the Live Chat at Mmogah. Just as my friend’s description, the customer service reps were really kind. In fact, I had a lot of questions. How long the power leveling need? Could I play in game during power leveling? Was my account safe after power leveling? Could I get banned? I thought every player who bought power leveling the first time must have the same questions like me. They responded me patiently. Different jobs’ power leveling required different time, but it was fast enough. I could play during power leveling, just needed to tell them via Live Chat, Email, Skype or SMS. FFXIV Power Leveling at Mmogah was handwork, it was safe and my account couldn’t get banned. And they told me the FF14 Power Leveling handwork team was established since the game came out in 2010, every member was professional enough. Then I bought my FF14 Power Leveling for my first Healer, White Mage.

Today, I have bought FFXIV Power Leveling and Gil many times. Especially after Heavensward online, most of my jobs’ Lv.50-60 FFXIV Power Leveling was at Mmogah. What makes me trust Mmogah is not only the reasonable price, but also the service. Professional, patient, fast, safe and trustworthy, this is what impresses me at Mmogah. If you want to buy FFXIV Gil or FFXIV Power Leveling, I would like to recommend Mmogah.

没有评论:

发表评论