2017年10月31日星期二

ESO:Community Spotlight – Boris’ Haunted Mansion

Get into the spirit of the spooky season by checking out Boris' haunted mansion, furnished in The Elder Scrolls Online with the housing editor. In this latest Community Spotlight, we talk to Boris about his creepy creation – completed just in time for the Witches Festival and Halloween.

image

To get ready for the latest Community Spotlight, maybe you want to buy some Elder Scrolls Online Gold beforehand. In that case, I recommend you a safe and efficient ESO Gold seller, MmoGah.com. MmoGah is ranked No. 1 during searching “ESO Gold” or “buy ESO Gold” in Google. Why not just have a try?
What inspired you to build a haunted mansion in ESO?
I was talking with my guildmates about what we can do with the torture-themed items from the luxury vendor, and someone suggested I build a torture room. I'm also a big fan of old horror movies and games, so that in turn inspired me to transform the whole place into a haunted mansion.

Whole information about this article please check:
https://www.mmogah.com/news/eso/eso-latest-community-spotlight-for-halloween-boris-haunted-mansion

没有评论:

发表评论