This week is a standard patch week with several really interesting and useful things for both PvM'ers and skillers. So let’s check it out.
It's the age-old conundrum that's been wracking minds throughout Gielinor: would you rather battle one queen black dragon-sized duck or 100 duck-sized queen black dragons?
If you choose the latter one (and subsequently guessed that this was all one big metaphor) then you're in luck: it's patch week. Here are some of the highlights:
MmoGah as a professional RuneScape Gold site, provides safe, fast and cheap RS3 Gold and OSRS Gold for you. Prices start at $8.08/40M for RS3 Gold, $6.59/5M for OSRS Gold. With over 10 years of excellence, we have served thousands of customers. If you are hesitating where to buy cheap RS Gold, MmoGah will be a good choice. You will get coupon discounts vary from 2%-15%. Our representatives are ready to support you in 24/7, 365 days via LiveChat, Email, SMS, Skype and social media.
PvM just got better
· The spider minions in the Araxxi fight will now die at the end of her death animation.
· The right-click options on Barrows brothers spawned by other players have been removed.
· The click radius on the Gravity Field in the Vorago boss fight has been increased.
· The Max Guild boss portal has been updated to show all options on one page.
· A 'Set arrival' option has been added to various bosses for the Max Guild boss portal.
· A 'Don't ask me again' option has been added when prompted about the 100k coin charge for re-tuning the Max Guild boss portal.
· Surge and Escape are now usable during the global cooldown period, similar to Bladed Dive outside of PvP areas. Click for more: https://www.mmogah.com/news/rs/runescape-patch-week-pvm-and-skilling