Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game developed and published by Psyonix, which is an American video game development studio based in San Diego, California. It’s time to GEAR UP and players can play Rocket League on platforms of PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, macOS and Linux. The vehicular soccer game is so popular since its release, at the meantime, players are mad keen on Rocket League Items which can help them to GEAR UP. Choosing a reliable, trustworthy RL Items store can make you a more successful way through Rocket League and can save you much time. If you haven’t ever compared in so many stores, then choosing MmoGah won’t let you down.
Except the limitation of match time, Rocket League seems doesn’t have any rules with high degree of freedom, and all that you should do is trying your best to score goals. The basics in Rocket League are easy and you don’t need to worry even as a new player. You can understand everything after merely several minutes when you start to play. However, if you want to reach a high level of skills that can be competitive in matches with other professional players or high-difficulty bots, then it is something entirely different. You need to spend hours or days in practicing the basic moves and learning more advanced maneuvers. Here are some tips from MmoGah as follows:
1. As a new player, you should try to finish as least the basic versions of all training sessions to lay a solid root. Don’t rush to play matches with other players. Click Training option from main menu and pick Tutorial, then you will see two different training sessions in this mode.
- Basic tutorial: you can learn how to control the car, how to perform jumps and dodges, how to use the boost and how to rely on the Ball Cam.
- Advanced tutorial: you can learn a little more complex and difficult moves like doing double jumps, performing side rolls and front flips and rocket flying using the car’s boost.
2. Different kinds of training
- Goalie training: it will allow you to become a goalkeeper and you can score points by defending goals successfully. Spare no efforts in defending as many goals as possible.
- Striker training: it will allow you to become an attacker and you can earn points by scoring goals. It’s time for you to be a strong attacker.
- Aerial training: it is the most difficult and complex one which focuses on performing various aerial moves like double jumps followed by a rocket flight.
For more details: https://www.mmogah.com/news/rocket-league/how-to-play-rocket-league-as-a-new-player